Saturday, July 3, 2010

Rendezvous with GOD

How many times in life have we known that this is it..the end!
How many times do we know that it was not meant to be?!!
Or how many times do we actually feel that our loved ones are so dear that you would do just anything to keep them happy and safe..

Surely, there isn't any measure, with the tricks and traps of life. The only one thing which reconciles us is the ultimate FAITH on the one supreme being.... I can now say that because I have been obliged by GOD's presence and his blessings on me and my loved ones so many many times.

My mother is a Paditji kinds..very dedicated to Pujas and Fasts and my Dad, the opposite. He used to tell us 'Beta..jitni shraddha ho utni puja karo.'

So, I developed a very mediocre kinds faith towards the pujas of my own formless Gods. Later God began to shape up into Ganeshji when I heard his story of taking circles around his parents on being asked to circle around the universe. I was mesmerized by him and immediately he became my iconic God.

There was a famous Hanumanji temple also near our house where only males were allowed (as written on the board outside). Being always a rebel, I always went to that temple and had one-sided fights with him...like "Why I can't pray to you and all. I will not follow any norms or logic and continue doing so." Fighting with God and convincing him was so easy.Coz he never used to fight back.

It was some time last year when I was at my worst.I didn't even knew as to whom I should blabber out all what I had in my mind. Loads of negative feelings and loads of confusions. It was one of these days when I was crying as usual and asked him - "Why I can't have a single friend to whom I can share without giving any explanations??"
And then, two of my oldest good friends called me for no reason. This was a surprise as they had not cared to remember me, in the last one year (well both of them have a cool attitude, which may be the probable reason). I then blurted out all and they were so calm on listening out to me. My problems were minimized, not sorted though.

The next week was even worse. I worrying and asking him, to please make my life better, just this one time..and I slept. Here comes the bestest part of my life-I had a dream in which I saw my colony's temple and the Ganeshji's statue inside. I was standing in it and praying and Then...Tadaaaa..
I just opened an eye and saw REAL Hanumanji peeking at me from behind the statue. He just raised his hand towards me and then he was gone...

I woke up about an hour later, with a deep calm settling into my mind and the strength to talk to my parents. I called up my parents immediately and told them all whatever was going on and they are just the best. As always, they listened and said - 'We will do whatever it takes to make you happy and you do what will keep you happy in future. Don't worry about your job or anything. We are there to take care of you always." And that was it! 'The End' of all my problems.

That's how I realized that My God's are with me always in the form of my parents.
And despite the worst accidents they have had, they are surviving and keeping well because there is another supreme power to lend me and my family a guiding light.I just wish they remain the same: happy and well..(my wish on their anniversary this year and every year :) )

Thank You God! It was nice meeting you. You surely surprise me! :)

4 comments:

  1. Wrote this a long time back but had removed it..for some reason.. :)
    Edited version ..much better.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice one ! Interesting are his ways, little out of our interpretation limits !
    Tc

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very Nice post..just dropped by to your post out of no where..like the way you write..

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very nice post ......ur all blogs are really good

    ReplyDelete