Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Making Life COMPLICATED!

Or is it already???? And you have come here searching for an answer.
Wow..Good Thought..but sorry boss..

I may try and tell you things but that may not be what you will like to hear..You will justify, reason out, try to understand.. and then..leave this blog..frustrated or rather more frustrated then ever.

For those of you who have faith in my counseling sessions[ ;)], I actually have a little something for you..

Talking about Career complications !! Hmm..Ya..Even I have been dealing with the thought of trying to prove myself, to God knows whom. Most of the times we fail to meet our own standards and then the same old story of being unsatisfied etc etc.
My Advice- Set reasonable long term goals, benchmarks may be short term. This will help you a lot because sometimes even if you compromise on short term goals, you know that it will pay off rewards in the long term.
Like if I'm earning say 10K..and my friend double than me: NOW. I have only one assurance that..10 years down the line, will it really matter? Because my needs at that point of time will decide it and if I have the caliber, then I will surely be at par.

Complicated Relationships..That's the latest one..I have heard of late. People fall into a relation.. a beautiful one.. then again, the brains are used, logic is derived to segregate MEN as creatures from Mars and WOMEN as Venus beings and you pop out!! :) Total CRAP!!
Try and read all this and you will come out more than a moron on this deep and exciting subject. Find out 1001 ways of playing hard with someone in order to get him/her..or rather apply rules..of 'HOW TO MAKE SOMEONE FALL IN LOVE', and still you will get nowhere..I would say it would work out maximum times but in the end you know it all in your heart and consequences will be evident at some point of time..making things more complicated. SO, just be simple.
I know you would say, faith has been lost sometime, you want to take revenge and you will want to flirt, try and complicate friendships with Love and then again, back to square one, you lose it all.
My Advice - Accept the happy feelings and share...loads of it. Nothing more, nothing less. If it happens, it will be for good and if it does not then you are so good yourself :)
Just appreciate yourself and people around you 100 times a day, and you will see the difference.
You will fall in love with yourself over and over again with approx. the same effect on the people you actually love.

Disclaimer - These are purely my pravachan with the basic fact - Accept life as it comes and don't try to reason it out everytime. Live it and love it! Create the magic, you already are.

9 comments:

  1. Swamini Nemo ki jai!!!
    Oji aaj kal neend nai aati hai..koi advice???

    ReplyDelete
  2. he he..mat so....write another blog :P

    ya tum to beer pe shuru raho apni...

    ReplyDelete
  3. tanku sweta ;)
    but tuje kuch samja? :P

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ohhh my God!
    Is this Nimisha, perhaps thats says me something I have spoken to you in pure professional way and perhaps never as a friend...
    Nahi to thoda gyan mil jaata .... lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes KIran...you missed dis side of me...we were so busy discussing JYOT always..
    By d way..tryin to keep it on track..before I leave :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome this was the best way to describe Complicated Relationships.....

    ReplyDelete
  7. hey..i dunno u..but still tanks for reading..n yes..dats how relations stand dese days.. :(

    ReplyDelete
  8. hmmm even i donno u but no harm in appreciating good writing skills.....it was really nice :)
    Keep posting ...

    ReplyDelete