Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Happening madness!

"Happening" - That has always been the key word associated with my life by people who love me...
The rest...who love me a little less or maybe equally always say - "Oh God!..you are insane. You screwed up again!" :D

But what can I say?? That's the way I have been living my life ever since.
I have had some of the best times with friends, all outings, parties..gettos..n crazy talks..
Made some worst decisions in life..and hurt people I love..got hurt back in return..only wishing that the next decision will be right..
Made some wackiest possible choices for friends..involving them too in troubles and trials.. but with the intention of making things right..I just hope they will be.
And then..visited the OT twice at the age of 26 :D..surviving major mishaps..Feat achieved and I'm still smiling for the fact that nothing happened to people I love...Thank God!

Seriously..when I lie down and think what all I have seen or experienced till date is too much of "happening stuff", which I have endured only because the prayers of my friends were accompanying me always. It is at these times of crisis that I have realized how much I care for my family and friends.

I love them all for helping me in surviving these tuff times and now I can still tell stories about "the happening life of a mad mad girl"-->>The Adventures of Alice in her wonderland!

9 comments:

  1. This is much better than a monotonous life..isn't it. And BTW visiting OT twice is not a thing to be proud of...get well soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very well written..i wish your life gets "Happening" the way you want it to be :) All the best..tc

    ReplyDelete
  3. Madz - he he..yups...it hs nvr been boring for me..but visting OT twice was also not my plan :(
    neways....m back again for more adventure tripz... :P
    rohan - long timez...where have u been?.hope ur wish turns true for me..as well as u ... keep ur fingers crossed :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thats how u make comedy out of tradegy!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. kiran - :D wat else..can be done... ha ha..itna excitement haina...ki bas...I am always in high spirits ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. life mein happening na ho to jeene mein kya maaza....people complaint their life is nt hpng....;)
    this is wat life is dear.....at this point of time you will get to knw more abt people....All the best...i wish you to have always lovely and nice hpngs...no more OT and Hos..plsss gme a break....:P

    ReplyDelete
  7. :) tanks patel for being there in OT n all other timez..all along :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very well written....hope u r doing well now

    ReplyDelete
  9. Nimisha..Coming back after a while..hope your life is happy happening now :-)

    ReplyDelete