Friday, September 10, 2010

Go Fat and round! guyz! ;)

‘Marriage’ - The hot topic of the season, is now on almost all my friend’s or their parent's top priority list, in case they are not hitched yet. Most of us who have no idea of what it will be like or how the spouses will be, go on and on, discussing the dilemmas and the uncertainties revolving around the subject. There are also some who know about it and even have their best match but then, there are other uncertainties surrounding it. Anyways, the point I’m making here is.. It’s not only me who has been so low in spirits about this marriage thing, but there are others too.

Whom should I share my questions with, when I know the other person is also in the same water? I mean nothing bad meant for anybody but just a long wait before I can see their happy duplicate faces around me. Life is hard for everyone at some point or the other. I just can’t stop laughing about it now.

‘Logo ka gum dekha to me apna gum bhool gai!’

p.s. - About the ‘duplicate faces‘ thing – I have heard this from many people that when the boy and the girl marry, they start looking alike after sometime.
The only reason which I could guess to justify this was - Both of them get fat and round since they are happy and …round faces are all the same.. Just kidding guys.. Cheer up!

6 comments:

  1. some ppl get fat after marriage.....I know someone jo abhi se moti ho gayi hai :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha...... liked the lighter note on serious topic :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. ha has sid- shadi ka soch ke hi ?? :O

    Kiran - ab ro ro k bore ho chuke..to has hi le...sabki naiyya pani me hai :D lolz

    ReplyDelete
  4. awesome written... but still no comments.... it's like unless u jump into the pool u won't be able to know the depth of it.....

    ReplyDelete
  5. hey saurabh -i knw u have experienced the other part..n we still have a long time to go... :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. NA...............................No Need to Read..

    ReplyDelete