Monday, August 30, 2010

Senseless Crabby me!

Things are becoming more and more difficult to understand now-a-days.I'm becoming more and more difficult for others to handle. But how can I help it when even I'm not sure of what I want or look forward to?!

I do believe that there are people out there, who have also faced the same sane-insane vagaries of life. If this is true, then even they would be super confused too. So,how do they deal with it?? Ummm..Just guessing!!

It is always easy when you yourself are not involved in any problem or you are just a third party where you can pass a reasonable judgement or advice to someone to deal with it. But!! When you find yourself amidst it, all your powers of reason take a toss. You just can think wisely or decide what is best for you.

It is at these times that I realize what 'patience' actually means and how much courage it takes to have faith in it. "You just need to wait long enough for things to settle in place and then everything will be crystal clear and make perfect sense."

This is what I have always done when things are messed up big time and there is no way out. That is how I will be dealing with things, now too. So, all those who are bugged up and tired of my sad and confused talks or who have given up the idea of understanding me, trust me please. Give me some time and I will be back with the cheery face and all time happy side of me.

P.S. - My writings are sad or gloomy because I want to write and throw out all negative feelings. Happy blogs are rare from me because I live through the happy times and want to keep them with me. So, please bear even if you feel bad about this side of me. I won't be doing that for long!

PINKY PROMISE ;)

7 comments:

  1. Hmm..i understand what you imply here. I get bitten by this bug time and again and end up in the same phase as you..and yes it doesn't go well with others around. What helped me in recent times is to get into more constructive thoughts and develop other hobbies which sheds negativity or puts it into back of the mind.

    Rightly said..Patience is the key!!! Difficult to achieve though..btw your other post on anger control helps more :)

    I don't think you should worry about what others feel after reading your posts..I am sure your friends know you very well to judge you from these posts, and hell blogs are to blast all the feelings which you can't/won't express in words..so keep them coming :):)

    Pinky Promise :):) like that..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Rohan - m sure u knw wat i am upto dese days..i completely undertand wat ur sayig..
    m actually not negative but yes..as usual all confused n not at all ready for wat all is going to come up ahead in life..

    About anger control..gud if it helped sumone..even d least bit :) n for me it works....

    I'm not worried about wat others will say but just that they shud not be worried or feel about my continuous sad writings..so..just a sweet reminder to them.

    n yeah..Pinky Promise is the promise which a sweet kiddo makes to her dad every time(despicable me).. so it's d best I can give. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice Thought Nimisha...
    Nicely said -
    Losing Innocense of childhood had added to many pains, we cant be what we want to be many a times :(

    ReplyDelete
  4. hmm...growing up has its own share of pains, heartaches and complexities piling in our life..i just hope i can handle dem well in time!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yeah..i know what you mean...i think there are times when you have to give your luck a chance and take the dip..take a step forward..who knows, that might turn out to be the best for you :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. luck by chance rohan :D

    waitin for it eagerly dese days..ab woi bacha hai bas..

    ReplyDelete