Thursday, December 22, 2011

All for a filthy ego!

Two people having similar views = No problem
Two people having contradicting views, willing to listen = No problem
Two people having contradicting views, not willing to listen = Some problem
But two people contradicting each other just for ego sake =
“THE BIGGEST PROBLEM”
I know there is no joy comparable to this.. to satisy your egos…
But I daresay..it will do no good to any of you…at any point!
Be willing to listen and understand...at least for the sake of you friendship!

2 comments:

  1. between all those egos, I know what did wonders for me. my friend came to me and said, "I don't know what all is going on but I know one thing that I am very dear to him, his strength to fight with the world" and there and the mountain of ego melted. Sometimes it is very important to say that I care, you are dear..

    ReplyDelete
  2. i knw...dats wen understanding part comes in.... :)

    ReplyDelete