Wednesday, August 24, 2011

3 generations!

It was raining heavily and I was standing in my balcony, smelling the aromas in air.
I was enjoying the sight of some children playing in my building’s park, kicking each other, boxing, daring to walk on pipes(although not advised), running like mads and enjoying each and every drop splattering around them. Suddenly, as I looked up, there was a very old lady watching me one instance and then the kids on the other instance.

Just a typical situation where 3 generations were present..
One daring to dream for future..
One already lived the dream in the past..
And
One living the dream in the present..

But in our hearts we all know … we all dream to live the present but..!

4 comments:

  1. nice one :-)
    compact and meaningful....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sterling whitefileds *sigh* ..makes you wise isn't it

    ReplyDelete
  3. yo...man! ;)
    i know u miss it in 'amreeka'..being wise :P

    ReplyDelete