Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Passive Acceptance or Resistance?

Typical human tendency..to hold on to things..to try and control life..to try and change its gears..but with "Destiny" playing its own games..all efforts go for a toss. Then what? Should we fight back..Try and change the course of life..again and again..until all the efforts are in vain??!!

I have seen it and can vouch for it..No person is strong enough to alter what has already been written..however hard we may try! Yet..I have also known a dim light..to enlighten the darker side of life.

It's the path of Passive resistance or rather Passive acceptance. It's this what defines the basic truth of life(for me at least) - "Let things happen for us and we don't try and disturb them...else, in the end, what we will get..is only pain! Everything happens for good. We just have to wait and watch..be a mere spectator..rather..be passive. All will fine, if only we hope for the best and just do our due."

I know many would not agree to this..they may be right too. I'm just trying to suggest something here..which has turned out to be the best for me always.. In case it helps you too..then my job is done.. :)

"You can learn and get the best only when you experience all that is due to you -
Courtesy,
Your Faithful Destiny"

"Okie..My dear Destiny..I get your point..Letz just wait and watch..what more you have to offer!"

5 comments:

  1. everything destined??? Noohi.. then why do you try... stop trying.. let things happen. Though you already said that many won't agree to this, yes true. Let me tell you what- every action of yours decides your destiny.. every single thing, God gives you the greatest of problems since HE thinks you are strongest of rest.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hmm..this thing is for sure,,,dat GOD knows it very well that i have a fighting spirit..n so loads of tests keep coming my way..but kab tak... :(
    aur excitement nahi...bassssss...kafi hai..
    dats y...sab chod dia hai ab...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Till life does not run me out of my breath,
    How can I let life run out of me.


    As a kid I was not afraid of making mistakes,
    falling in dirt and getting up again.
    Even today I fall, who doesn't but I get up on my own
    Because sometimes no one comes to rescue, sometimes they come late
    But above all life is a journey and I like to keep moving.

    ReplyDelete
  4. good post. comforting, somewhat..

    ReplyDelete
  5. tanks rajat..all dose golden wordz :)
    Mehak - dunno how it comforted u..still...gud if helped.. :)

    ReplyDelete